Friday, August 24, 2007

I was just looking around Youtube for nice videos and remembered this one by SCC. It's a beautiful song and an equally beautiful video to boot... I remember listening to the song for the first time and tears streaming down my face. Yeah I know, I always cry. =)

But this is one song that holds so much meaning for all of us, don't you think? SCC wrote it for his adopted daughter from China, Shaohannah. But it could very well be a song shared between a couple (I performed this for Wilson and Wendy's wedding, and I still sing in every now and then for Lixin... I know, so romantic right! Ok, you can stop puking already), a song a parent sings to a child (whether adopted or not).

But best of all, it reminds me of God's song to us.

So while you're listening to this one, just close your eyes, and know that His love has taken you in.

And everything's changed.

No comments: