Saturday, September 22, 2007

Maria's Wedding (a photoblog)

These photos were taken when we were on our way to and at Maria Ng's wedding at Raffles Marina. Enjoy! =)





Beautiful sunset vista at the marina...

And then she arrives with her dad (Uncle Dennys) on a yacht! (pronounced yaught, people).


Hahaha... my sis caught the bouquet!!!!


This is my sis trying her hand out at one of her possible future career possibilities: wedding photography.



Desmond thinking he's in a scene from 24. Reminds me of that episode of Arrested Development though... "And that's why, you never pose like you're in an episode of 24..."





Our favourite shot of the night! Looks like my sis IS cut out for wedding photography after all. She just needs a better camera to work with. =)
My parents with the happy couple (Maria and Ken).
Hands-down, the cutest shot taken tonight.
It's our turn next year!!
Lixin dear...
It's gonna be beautiful. I can't wait! =)

1 comment:

estherfoong. said...

where is the 08 entry! haha